105/959 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley
Luxurious, Private, and Outstanding Value!
*View by Private Inspection Only, Call Anthony to book 0430 028 254*
Only a few years young, and in immaculate condition, this one bedroom unit is lavish, private, bright and represents outstanding value for money. It is positioned in 'Alex Perry Residential' - a very safe, secure and exclusive apartment building, just opposite the Emporium. Perfectly located, in the best part of the Valley, right near the border of Newstead and Teneriffe. It is surrounded by an array of public transport options and is just moments from the James Street Precinct, as well as a number of high end restaurants, bars and clothing stores.
The building has 24 hour concierge and prides itself on its security and privacy, as it caters to a range of high profile clientele. With outstanding 5-star amenities, including a sparkling heated rooftop pool, expansive bbq area, yoga green space, a gym and on site management, it's one of the safest and most luxurious residential buildings in Brisbane.
Unit 105 faces South East towards Teneriffe hill and captures a great amount of natural light. With so much on offer just on your doorstep, this is a great opportunity for downsizers, first home buyers and investors to purchase a truly unique, immaculate and desirable unit at outstanding value.
Vacant possession is available!
Call Anthony now to book a private inspection 0430 028 254.
- Quality appliances, electric cook-top, dishwasher, oven
- Private balcony with loads of natural light
- Brunette colour scheme, dark and bold colour tones
- South East facing towards Teneriffe hill
- Exquisite roof-top pool, gym, bbq and yoga area
- Home to Michelin Star Chef, Dan Arnold's Restaurant
- Exquisite lobby and 24 hour concierge
- High returns for investors and low outgoings
- Long term and short term rental accommodation options available
- Rental Appraisal $350 - $380 per week
- Body Corporate fees only $3,679.05 per year
- Council Rates $406.90 per quarter
- Healthy Sinking Fund balance of $999,875