313/1 Gray Street, New Farm
Private, Spacious, Tree Top Haven
If you've been looking for a high-quality apartment in a prestigious building without the million dollar price tag, then this one is for you. Positioned on the third floor, covering a total 120m2, it has ample room to relax and entertain with family and friends amongst a bright, peaceful and leafy backdrop.
Its open-plan design with kitchen/dining/lounge flows seamlessly onto the generous outdoor balcony that is both sun filled and private. Both bedrooms are located off either side of the living area enabling maximum separation and privacy.
'Freshwater Apartments' is known as one of New Farm's most desirable and highly sought after apartment complexes due to its location, 5-star amenities and high-quality finishes. And, there is good reason why many of the apartments in this complex achieve excellent rental returns, as well as capital growth.
- Beautiful lobby, landscaped gardens, BBQ area
- 25m riverside pool, direct riverfront boardwalk access
- Direct, secure, riverfront boardwalk access
- Huge fully covered balcony, leafy with city glimpses
- Master with walk-in robe, balcony access and ensuite
- Huge family bathroom with bath
- Large kitchen area with stone bench tops, gas cooktop
- Secure undercover parking and plenty of visitor parking
- Four lifts in the complex
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Very well-maintained building
- Wonderful, helpful onsite manager
- Council Rates $364.44 per quarter
- Body Corporate fees $5,173,83 per annum
- Sinking Fund Balance $435,968.91
- Rental Appraisal $650 to $675 if painted and new flooring
Vacant Possession is possible immediately.
Just metres from your door are a plethora of dining, shopping and entertainment options at the Powerhouse, Merthyr Village, James Street Precinct, Gasworks, and Teneriffe that will ensure you never run out of local options. The dog park and Saturday morning Farmer's Markets are all here too.
Please call Beth or Tori today for a private inspection or for more information on this wonderful unit.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916609
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile