28 Griffith Street, New Farm
Luxe And Lifestyle
The best of Brisbane is at your doorstep in this beautifully renovated home on New Farm's most sought-after riverside street.
The CBD; Howard Smith Wharves; New Farm Park; Powerhouse Theatre; Farmers Market; New Farm Cinema; Merthyr Village and City Cat terminals are all only a short walk away.
Architecturally renovated, this home tastefully combines the character of a traditional Queensland home with the style and functionality of contemporary city chic. Solid oak timber floors, warm white walls and high ornate ceilings create a light and opulent feel as you enter the home.
A stylish and versatile home-office or study space opens out to the enclosed and private back veranda with the fragrance of the frangipani trees. Alternately, sit among the treetops on the front balcony and take in a city view as you watch the world go by.
The plush master suite with original bay window, stunning walk-in robe and ensuite, and another double bedroom with its own walk-in robe and adjoining bathroom are upstairs. Downstairs are two further light-filled double bedrooms with built-in robes. One has an ensuite and the other, an adjoining bathroom.
A huge second living area opens to the landscaped gardens via the floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors. The vine-covered arbour will capture the most romantic imagination as the garden lights up around you.
The DLU garage accommodates two large vehicles as well as workbenches and bikes. The large laundry has abundant built-in storage and opens conveniently to the washing line. A new spiral staircase upstairs leads to a 3rd storey loft that allows for further storage now or another room to be added later, subject to Council approval.
- Zoned ducted AC upstairs, split systems downstairs
- Integrated fridge and dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop
- Completely rewired with ethernet cabling throughout
- Solid oak timber floors and pure wool carpets in upstairs bedrooms
- Fully-automated watering system throughout professionally landscaped gardens
- Remote controlled gates and garage doors
- Remote-control security system, SMS functionality
- Renovated by renowned builder Artsruct
- Room for a pool, 427sqm land
- 200m to the Riverwalk and public transport on Sydney Street including City Cat
- Close to State and Private Schools, walk to cafes, restaurants and shops
- Council Rates $968.71 per quarter
Style, functionality and an incomparable Brisbane lifestyle in the premium Merthyr precinct. This is New Farm at its very best.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile