1/136 Oxlade Drive, New Farm
Ground Floor, Riverfront, Beautifully Renovated
Absolute riverfront living on the ground floor with a large 60 sqm private courtyard and direct river/park access in highly sought after New Farm. Seize the day!
Meticulously renovated across a total of 155sqm to the highest quality to complement its incredible location and maximise functionality and storage.
- Ground floor, absolute riverfront
- Boutique complex of only 8 apartments
- 60sqm private courtyard with direct riverfront access
- Beautifully renovated throughout
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe
- Main bathroom and separate laundry, Miele washer and dryer
- Kitchen with integrated Miele fridge/freezer, Miele appliances, stone benchtops
- Custom cabinetry throughout
- Plantation shutters and tiled floors
- Crimsafe on windows and doors
- Secure carport space adjacent to the apartment
- Walk to New Farm Park, the bus to the city is at your door
- The Sydney St Citycat is around the corner
- Rental return $650 per week
- Body Corporate fees $4,423.67 per annum
- Sinking Fund $40,650.81
- Council Rates $604.68 per quarter
Become part of a small boutique complex of just 8 units in total at 'Edgewater'.
Merthyr Park and New Farm Park will become your backyard and the Riverwalk will become your daily exercise. Enjoy Howard Smith Wharves as your go-to social precinct with Double Shot Cafe literally across the road and Vine Restaurant an easy walk away. Providing a convenient, low maintenance, inner-city lifestyle all within a blissfully quiet location yet surrounded by a wonderful restaurant, shopping and cafe culture on James Street, Teneriffe or Merthyr Village.
A golden opportunity to live the lifestyle you have always wanted. Arrange an inspection, before it's sold.
Off-market, for your eyes only.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916609
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile