10/35 Beeston Street, Teneriffe
Best Value 3 Bedder, With 2 Balconies, Leafy, North Facing
This has to be the best value 3 bedder in Teneriffe and with super-low Body Corporate fees.
Located across the road from the magnificent Teneriffe Park and forest, and just a stone's throw to the Brisbane River is this generous three bedroom, two bathroom, two balcony, one car apartment with a total of 164sqm.
Situated in the renowned 'Hillside Terraces', it is as the complex name suggests located high on Teneriffe Hill, with peaceful north facing views to Teneriffe Park. Built in 2001, the apartment is located at the back of the quiet, small-sized complex of just 15 units.
With neutral tones throughout, this apartment has separate living and dining areas adjoined by a large kitchen with modern appliances and a servery window. There are three very good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom is the perfect, private, parent's retreat with an ensuite, huge walk-in robe and balcony. The oversized 41sqm single car space also has two additional secure storage rooms.
- North facing with two balconies
- Second floor with leafy view corridors
- Modern kitchen with great storage and servery window
- Separate living and dining areas
- Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
- Bedroom two with huge built in robe
- Ceiling fans, screens and blinds throughout
- Air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom
- Oversized 41sqm car space with two secure storage rooms
- Boutique complex with no lift and no pool
- Body Corporate fees $3,100 per annum
- Sinking Fund $91,648.13
- Rates per quarter $348.25 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $570 to $650 per week
Located in quiet, leafy Beeston Street bordering New Farm. Walk to Teneriffe, the river, the abundance of local restaurants and cafes, just moments to public transport and surrounding parklands. Plus, only a stroll up the hill to New Farm State School, James Street and Newstead Gasworks.
We have a supply and demand issue in our area of 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments so arrange an inspection today. This won't last!
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916609
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile