6/165 Sydney Street, New Farm
Huge Rooftop Terrace with City Views Plus A Two Bed Unit on New Farm Park
The ultimate 'WOW' factor! If you love entertaining, city views and a central location, then 6/165 Sydney Street is the perfect property. On a total of 190sqm, it has its very own private 79sqm European style, rooftop terrace with incredible city views.
An absolute rarity and in such a central location, the rooftop terrace is perfect for entertaining friends and enjoying the Queensland lifestyle. There are 11 rooftop terrace apartments in this complex and they are so tightly held; there have only been 8 resales in the 21-year history of the complex. *Subject to Council approval, there is precedence in this complex, and the body corporate has approved for other rooftops, a spa bath, pergola, shutters and more.
There's a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, one car unit with two other balconies that comes with the rooftop terrace and it has an open plan layout, with great natural light and beautiful cross breezes.
- External spiral staircase to a 79sqm private rooftop courtyard
- Rooftop has power and water connected
- Air conditioning living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioned master bedroom with built in robe, ensuite and balcony with private green outlook
- Second bedroom, main bathroom with bath
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Front balcony off living area
- Secure complex with intercom access and pool and one car space
- Excellent visitor parking, pool, and entertainment area in the complex
- Previously rented at $550 per week
- Sinking fund $245,254.82
- Low Body Corporate fees $4,395.96 per annum
- Rates $415.96 per quarter
Enjoy the best of New Farm from this location, including the convenience of Bitter Suite Bar, Powerhouse, New Farm Park just a hundred meters away, and you're one block back from the river. Close to the Citycat, excellent access to public transport, the off-leash dog park, and just a 4-minute walk to Merthyr Village.
Let me entertain you! All you have to do is decide which of your friends you will invite first.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile