8/33 Oxlade Drive, New Farm
Lovely Views, 1970's Original Condition, Renovator
Blank canvas, an absolute renovator! Located on the second floor with lovely area views and river breezes. Unit 8 is an untouched gem from the 1970's and full of character and potential.
Originally, 'Bel-Air' was a hotel then it was strata titled and the 16 units were sold off individually in 1973. This small complex has super low body corporate fees.
- Second floor, open plan living
- Solid double brick construction in great condition
- Concrete floor under carpet
- Enclosed north facing balcony with natural sunlight and great breezes
- Original condition 1970's style
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop and oven
- Huge bathroom
- Off street car space & visitor parking
- Complex with in-ground pool
- Shared, locked, exclusive use laundry with one other unit
- Additional locked communal storage space
- Sinking Fund $$63,120.15
- Body Corporate $2,855.55 per annum
- Council Rates $407.85 per quarter
Merthyr Bowls Club, Powerhouse, Bar Alto, Brisbane Comedy Festival, Saturday Farmer's markets, public transport, river walks, and living your best New Farm lifestyle are just around the corner at Bel -Air.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916609
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile