21/175 Merthyr Road, New Farm
Light Filled, Top Floor, Two Car Parks
Light-filled and in one of the most sought-after locations in New Farm, this spacious, corner apartment, on a total 151 sqm, is located on the top floor and will appeal to both owner-occupiers and investors for obvious reasons.
On entering the apartment you are struck by the overwhelming sense of natural light, the open plan living/dining and great size kitchen that flows onto the north, north-east facing balcony. Privately tucked away, are two queen-sized bedrooms, serviced by a large bathroom and separate toilet. Plus the master bedroom has a private balcony with city views and a generous ensuite. The apartment also comes with the added luxury of two car spaces, a private secure storage room, plus a communal storage room with designated storage space.
- Two north and north-east facing balconies
- Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Open plan living with timber look flooring
- Modern kitchen with stone top benches and stainless-steel appliances
- Secure, medium-sized complex with intercom access and pool
- Great storage and built-in laundry
- Ducted AC
- Two carparks; one secure garage with storage and the other is undercover
- Rental return $700 to $750 per week
- Body Corporate fees $4,396.80 per year
- Sinking Fund $174,183.93
- Council Rates $348.25 per quarter
This well-maintained, modern complex offers beautifully landscaped gardens and a pool and BBQ area that is great for entertaining. With three-bedroom apartments being a rare find, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Located in the heart of New Farm, everything you could possibly need or want is within minutes. This ideal location offers public transport options at your doorstep. Just metres to the river, New Farm Park, the Powerhouse, Bitter Suite and cafes, and shops, the location enables easy walkability.
Call Beth today for your inspection!
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916609
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile