9 Allen Street, Wynnum
Post War, 607sqm Block, Huge Potential
First time on offer in over 30 years, this post war on 607sqm, is absolutely booming with potential. Subject to Council approval this property can been removed to build your dream home, in this quiet residential street. Alternatively keep the good bones and renovate into your dream cottage! OR move in straight away, enjoy the well maintained property and renovate when ready.
Situated in a quiet pocket of sought-after Wynnum, the home is just moments from the best cafes. Walk to nearby public transport, schools and day care. Live within 10 minute walk to the waterfront and enjoy the bayside lifestyle.
- Renovate, remove or rebuild (STCA)
- 1950's Post War home
- Flat 607sqm block with 15m frontage
- Rear North facing covered patio
- Fully fenced with beautiful landscaped gardens
- Huge garage, shed, carport, PLUS additional off street parking
- Tidy kitchen with great storage plus separate dining area
- Main bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan
- Good sized second bedroom with ceiling fan and wardrobes
- Home office or nursery with external access
- Bathroom with storage, plus additional separate powder room
- Huge tiled lounge area with air conditioning
- Internal laundry and two patios areas
- Screens and blinds throughout plus 5000L water tank
- Council Rates $442.98 per quarter
Homes likes this are the last of their kind and rarely become available for sale, inspect now, before it is gone!