1105/30 Festival Place, Newstead
North East Facing Corner On The 11th Floor
Built by one of Queensland's most acclaimed developers, Tom Dooley. Enjoy the Newstead lifestyle at 'Skyring Apartments' from this corner apartment with northern river views and all year round breezes. Apartment 1105, with a total of 170sqm including a 4sqm lockable private storage unit, combines luxurious style with an exciting inner-city vibe.
With three bedroom apartments with two car spaces, this apartment would make for a great investment property, returning approximately $880 to $910 per week.
With floor to ceiling glass doors, this corner residences has open plan living designed around light-filled views over Newstead. A modern and timeless design is featured throughout the quality fixtures and fittings. Enjoy entertaining on the 30sqm north east facing balcony which could easily accommodate both a lounge and large dining table.
- North East facing balcony with beautiful views
- Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances and stone bench tops
- Open plan living with floor to ceiling glass doors
- Great natural light, privacy and breezes
- Located on the 11th floor with three lifts in the building
- Master bedroom with views, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second bedroom with two-way bathroom, walk-in robe & study nook
- A large third bedroom, perfect for guests or home office/media room
- Internal laundry and great storage
- Ducted air conditioning and quality carpet
- Two side by side car parks right near the lifts
- Private lockable storage unit 4sqm
- 170sqm total area incl. storage area
- Well maintained secure complex, with huge pool, gym, bbq area & lounge
- Body Corp $4,392.85 per annum
- Sinking Fund $491,605.50
- Council Rates $415.96 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $880 to $910 per week
When walkability is key, 'Skyring' apartments is perfectly positioned with all the needed necessities at your doorstep, literally. Down below is the Gasworks shopping and dining precinct. Moments from a multitude of high end dining, shopping and entertaining options at the James Street Precinct, Gasworks and Teneriffe which will ensure you never run out of things to do. The Powerhouse is just down the road and the Riverwalk is an excellent place to find peace and tranquility. Additionally, the area is surrounded by excellent public transport.
Live your best life. Call Beth or Tori today to arrange your private inspection.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916609
The suburb is bounded by Breakfast Creek to the north, Brisbane River to the east, the northern and western parts of the suburb, centred on Breakfast Creek Road, is predominantly commercial, with the remainder of the suburb, particularly near the river, becoming increasingly residential.See Full Profile