4/43 Oxlade Drive, New Farm
River Breezes, Spacious Living, Dream Location
Welcome to Greenwich on Oxlade, a stylish apartment complex in a sought after location in New Farm close to all amenities. This beautifully light filled apartment, offers a generous living, balcony with river glimpses and two spacious bedrooms with great storage set over a total of 116m2. Located on level one, stair only access, with a south east aspect and facing the Brisbane river.
Catch the beautiful afternoon breezes whilst relaxing on the balcony, the perfect space to entertain friends or simply enjoy a quiet drink.
- Good sized balcony with river glimpses and great breezes
- Huge air conditioned open plan living
- Freshly painted and new carpet
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Master with walk through robe, ensuite, small balcony plus air conditioning
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and internal laundry with dryer
- Complex with inground pool, spa, BBQ and grassed area
- Secure car park with visitor parking
- Sinking Fund $361,130.77
- Body Corporate $7,360.63 per annum - 20% early bird discount available
- Council Rates $407.85 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $550 - $600 per week
- Vacant possession, move in or rent out
- No lift in building, stair access only
Perfectly positioned to everything that New Farm has to offer. The building is well-serviced by bus and ferry routes. Walk directly across the road to the river walk, cafes, restaurants, shops, New Farm park and The Powerhouse. Choose from the New Farm or Merthyr Bowls clubs, Howard Smith Wharves, Merthyr Village, James Street or Brunswick Street precincts to enjoy local wining and dining.
To have an Oxlade Drive address within a beautifully maintained complex, is a rare find, contact Beth or Tori today to arrange your inspection.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile