111/38 Helen Street, Teneriffe
Massive Ground Floor Courtyard, Multi-Purpose Room, Garden Lane Access
This is no ordinary one-bedroom unit. The addition of the huge multi-purpose room that could be used as a second bedroom, study or lounge (107sqm total) puts this ground floor (1st level) courtyard apartment with super cheap BC fees in a category all of its own!
Unit 111 in 'The James', developed by Cavcorp, also has private access to a leafy, secure, garden laneway off the rear sunfilled, north-west facing courtyard. Enjoy peaceful and private views with an abundance of natural light through the floor to ceiling glazing and an open-plan layout. Blonde 'AquaSmart' heavy-duty commercial hybrid wooden flooring creates a fresh, sophisticated edge contrasting against the freshly painted crisp white walls.
Offering luxury and quality combined with a modern lifestyle the five-star hotel-like amenities and thoughtful design are evident throughout.
- Master with walk-through robe, ensuite, and balcony access
- Large second multi-purpose room with space for built-in robes
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, Ceasarstone benchtops, European appliances
- 2 x AC split systems
- Pet-friendly complex by application
- Built-in Euro-style laundry
- Rooftop Pool, Sun Deck and Gym
- 2 High Speed Lifts in complex
- On-site management with office at front entry
- Private, secure basement parking and visitor parking
- 8 levels
- Plenty of parkland and recreational areas to choose from
- Council Rates $415.96 per quarter
- Body Corporate $2,728.11 per annum
- Sinking Fund $599,972.42
- Rental Appraisal $520 per week, investment potential
Just metres from your door are a suite of dining, shopping, and entertainment options at the James Street Precinct, Gasworks, and Teneriffe that will ensure you never run out of local options. The dog park and Riverwalk are just there too as well as excellent public transport.
For a life less ordinary, call Beth today as this won't last!.