9/166 Oxlade Drive, New Farm
Opulent Two Storey Penthouse In New Farm's Riverfront Parklands
'Platinum On The River' is majestically positioned above the Merthyr Park treetops on prestigious Oxlade Drive. Unspoilt views from the eastern side of the 5th and 6th-floor watch over the Brisbane River, city and surrounds from an opulent, Art Deco-inspired penthouse set over two levels (425sqm in total) that integrates indoor/outdoor living to maximise our ideal Queensland climate.
Whilst maintaining privacy from its elevated position this penthouse is perfect for entertaining on the gigantic private rooftop terrace (accessed by the lift or spiral staircase) with built-in spa or downstairs on the extra-large sweeping balcony with built-in mains gas BBQ.
With two apartments per floor, the direct access lift opens up to your own private foyer decorated in Bianco Romano granite, and highly polished wood and chrome. Double height ceilings greet you upon entry where floor to ceiling glass stacking doors wrap the entire lounge/dining/kitchen area showering the apartment in natural light.
A Chef's kitchen with Gaggenau appliances gracefully commands centre stage in an open plan layout that flows seamlessly from internal dining to the wide-open external dining/lounge balcony space.
The elegant and substantial Master-suite opens onto an outdoor Zen Garden with a double vanity ensuite and a luxurious Spa bath with sensational River views.
And if you're a car collector, there are 4 designated carparks to utilise that are just for you.
Property Features include:
- Private rooftop terrace with Spa accessed by lift or private stairs
- Pool, gym, Movie Theatre, lift, direct river access
- Three bedrooms including a luxurious master suite, all with outdoor spaces
- Bianco Romano Granite benchtops and floors throughout living, dining and bathrooms
- Bespoke Chef's kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors for indoor/outdoor integration
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Video intercom and gated complex security
- Four car spaces, two storage units in a secure lockup basement garage
- Sinking fund $57,569.83
- Annual Body Corporate fees $12,668.06
- Rates $929.59 per quarter
Promenade or exercise along the winding river pathways and Riverwalk that lead you to Howard Smith Wharves, the City, The Powerhouse, the Sydney Street and New Farm Park CityCats, public transport, dog park and Teneriffe.
This is the way you deserve to be living. Make it yours today
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Gabriel Kennedy 0403 551 381