309/1 Ella Street, Newstead
Stylish, Quiet and Well Appointed
Positioned on level three in a small, boutique complex known as 'The Establishment on Chester', this spacious three-bedroom apartment (127m2 in total) is perfectly located in the best part of Newstead, surrounded by some of Brisbane's finest cafes, bars and restaurants and only 2km from the City.
Looking towards Ella Street, the apartment is quiet and very well maintained. Thoughtfully designed with open plan living and great storage throughout. With indoor and outdoor areas that can be completely opened up via the sliding doors to entertain family and friends, or closed off and kept private for a cosy night in. It has everything you need and want for comfortable, convenient living; air-conditioning, a well appointed kitchen, intercom access, storage, walk in wardrobe and more!
It is the perfect home for the astute buyer who is wanting the inner-city lifestyle with that extra bit of space, without breaking the bank.
- Option to purchase furnished
- Vacant possession available
- Fully adjustable sliding shutters on balcony
- Lift accessible, intercom access
- Secure car-space, located right near the lift
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Built-in wardrobes in second and third bedroom
- Two balconies, 19m2 outdoor area in total
- 7 Visitor Parks in Complex carpark
- Rental Appraisal $600 - $650 per week
- Body Corporate $1,708 per qtr when paid on time
Vacant possession is available. Call Anthony now to book a private inspection before it goes under contract.