301/113 Commercial Road, Teneriffe
Light Filled, Thoughtfully Designed, Low Body Corps
Positioned on level 3 in the renowned 'Double One 3' building, only 50m from the Teneriffe Ferry, this generously proportioned one bedroom apartment (74m2 in total) has a peaceful south-east facing balcony which faces a quiet leafy corridor. An ideal property for investors, first home buyers and downsizers who are wanting the idyllic Teneriffe lifestyle, at an affordable cost.
Apart from its location, the best features of this apartment are its storage areas, the south east facing balcony and the well thought-out design. The apartment consists of contemporary finishes that are complimented with light and bright colour tones, giving it a modern, fresh and enduring appeal. The abundance of storage areas can be found throughout the apartment, a spacious walk-in robe for the bedroom, floor-to-ceiling cupboards in the living room, plenty of shelves and cupboards in the kitchen and loads of shelf space behind the mirrors in the bathroom. It has everything you need and want!
With a large selection of some of Brisbane's best restaurants, bars and cafes right on your doorstep, and Woolworths at the bottom of the building, the lifestyle and convenience this property offers is outstanding.
- Rooftop Terrace with BBQ and stunning City views
- Secure basement car park with 23 visitor car parks
- Abundance of storage areas and large walk-in robe
- Stylish lobby, with good on-site management
- Pet-friendly complex
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Modern dishwasher and dryer
- Disable person access
- Body Corporate only $3,429.10 annually
- Sinking fund balance $542,754.53
- Council Rates $415.96 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $400 - $420 per week