809/100 Bowen Terrace, Fortitude Valley
Panoramic River Views, Fully Renovated, Spacious. Prime Location!
Located in the sought after resort-style complex of 'Petrie Point', apartment 809 is brimming with style and has a truly first-class reputation with breathtaking views across the bend of the Brisbane River, and the lights of the Story Bridge and City. Occupying a commanding position on the 8th floor (total area 177sqm) the views reveal the reason why these apartments simply never come on the market.
Upon entry, the views unfold from a fully renovated apartment and an expansive kitchen with European appliances, oak timber flooring, crisp white walls, and living and dining areas that flow onto the large entertaining balcony. Three generous bedrooms, the master and bedroom two with access to the balcony, also enjoy the spectacular views. Two spacious bathrooms also feature, and there's ample storage and a two-car tandem car space.
'Petrie Point' Apartments are renowned for their luxurious lifestyle and location; enjoy the lush tropical gardens, lap pool, spa, sauna, gym, library, games room, and BBQ areas. Perfect for those wanting low maintenance living that they can simply lock up and leave with lifestyle at your fingertips upon your return.
- Total 177sqm private apartment with incredible river and city views
- Newly renovated
- Full of natural light and river breezes
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and ample storage
- Open plan dining and living which flows to the balcony
- Master suite with large walk-in robe, ensuite, balcony access and views
- Bedroom two with double sliding doors to balcony and views
- Bedroom three with walk-in robe
- Air conditioning and screens throughout
- Lifts in complex
- Tandem car space in a secure garage with storage unit
- Secure complex including CCTV cameras, intercom
- Body Corp $9,725.19 per annum
- Sinking Fund $947,335.12
- Council Rates $493.49 per quarter
- Rental appraisal $900 - $1,070 per week
The location is truly unbeatable! Walk to some of the most in-demand restaurants, cafes, and shops. The lift to the Howard Smith Wharves lifestyle precinct is at your door, James Street, the River Walk, New Farm Park, Gasworks, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, transport are all there, and it's also just a short stroll to the Brisbane CBD. With views and a location like this, be quick, this will not last long.