207/959 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley
Prestigious, Spacious and Affordable
In near new condition, only ever been in the short term letting pool, this is one of Brisbane's most elegant and well designed one-bedroom apartments. Representing outstanding value for money, it is positioned in 'Alex Perry Residential' - a very safe, secure and exclusive apartment building, located just opposite the Emporium and only a short stroll to the famous James Street precinct and Gasworks at Newstead.
The building has 24 hour concierge and prides itself on its security and privacy, as it caters to a range of high profile clientele. With outstanding 5-star amenities, including a sparkling heated rooftop pool, expansive bbq area, yoga green space, a gym and on site management, it's one of the safest and most luxurious residential buildings in Brisbane.
Unit 207 is spacious, stylish and ideally north east facing. Thoughtfully proportioned, with an excellent sized balcony, a large kitchen with expansive white stone benchtops, built-in wardrobes and huge linen / storage room. This is a great opportunity for downsizers, first home buyers and investors to purchase a truly unique, immaculate and desirable unit at outstanding value.
Vacant possession is available!
Call Anthony now to book a private inspection 0430 028 254.
- Large kitchen with expansive island stone bench-top
- Quality appliances, electric cook-top, dishwasher, oven
- Good size 8m2 balcony with north east aspect
- Blonde colour scheme, bright and fresh colour tones
- Huge linen / storage cupboard & built in wardrobes
- Home to Michelin Star Chef, Dan Arnold's Restaurant
- Exquisite lobby and 24 hour concierge
- High returns for investors and low outgoings
- Long term and short term rental accommodation options available
- Rental Appraisal $360 - $400 per week
- Body Corporate fees only $3,915.45 per year
- Council Rates $406.90 per quarter
- Healthy Sinking Fund balance of $999,875