101/7 Chester Street, Newstead
Luxe Living, Private Off Street Entry, Plus Home Office
Chester And Ella' has an unrivaled pedigree. Designed by globally renowned Australian architect Hayball, developed by Kokoda Property, and built by Hutchinson, this luxurious one-bedroom apartment in the amenity-rich two-year-old complex has the added bonus of having a versatile multi-purpose room and private secure entry off the quiet laneway, Ella Street.
With a total of 76sqm, it enjoys open plan living from kitchen/dining/lounge through to the balcony with a designer kitchen complete with Miele appliances, granite benchtops, a waterfall kitchen island edge, and breakfast bar. The blonde oak timber floors and modern black and white aesthetic are beautifully framed by floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows maximising the spacious feel.
Bespoke in detail and expertly crafted with superior finishes, quality, and a sense of refined elegance.
The location is second to none positioned within the lively bar, restaurant, and retail precincts of James Street, Emporium, Gasworks, Brisbane CBD, the riverside, and Howard Smith Wharves, all within a short walking distance.
In terms of amenities, you couldn't wish for more which defies the super low annual body corporate fees of $3,752.78. The two levels of dedicated resident amenities include a pool open from 6 am - 10 pm, a gym open from 6.30 am - 9 pm, private dining room facilities, chef's kitchen, cinema, lounge, karaoke room, putting green, table tennis, pool tables, fire pit and landscaped gardens. Multiple rooftop pools, sun lounges, barbecue/entertaining spaces, and outdoor cinema are provided for residents and their guests from both the Chester and Ella buildings.
• Private, secure off-street entry to the balcony via quiet laneway
• Multi-purpose room, or home office/study
• Luxurious, quality fixtures and fittings
• Ducted AC, fans
• Fully integrated Miele kitchen, natural stone benchtops
• Pools, gym, theatre, table tennis, putting green, lounge, dining, kitchen amenities
• Dedicated lobby concierge service including weekends
• Outdoor entertaining areas, sweeping views
• Prime inner-city location
• Secure basement car park, ample visitor parking
• Low Body Corp fees $3,752.78 per annum
• Sinking fund $386,253.98
• Rates $415.96 qtr
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Gabriel Kennedy 0403 551 381