54/166 Sydney Street, New Farm
New Farm Park Precinct, Top Floor, Skillion Roof, Large Balcony!
With soaring ceiling heights of 3.3m and higher on the 19sqm balcony, this sensational bijou city bolthole (86sqm total) captures the natural light and opens up the space. This is New Farm at its very best in one of the most desirable locations on the entire peninsula in the seven-year-old 'Sydney On Sydney' designed to allow a luxe lifestyle with a pool and lift in the complex.
Situated on the top floor the open plan kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, and stone benchtops flow through to the study nook/lounge/dining and large deck with glass stacking bi-fold doors. A generous bedroom opens onto the private balcony through more glass stacking doors with the ensuite enjoying two-way access from the kitchen or bedroom and a walk-through robe with mirrored sliders. A white marble splashback, stone vanity top, mirrored medicine cabinets, and a large shower are featured in the bathroom with the laundry neatly hidden behind concertina doors.
Temperature controlled by two Daikin split system air conditioning units and aided by ceiling fans, living is made easy all year round due to an eastern aspect that ensures cool temperatures in the summer and warmth in the winter.
Downstairs in the secure garage, there's a single car park and a private wire storage cage, and fifteen visitor car parks.
Just metres to the river, New Farm Park, the Powerhouse, Bitter Suite, cafes, public transport, CityCat, and Merthyr Village Shopping Centre, the location enables easy walkability to everything you could desire.
- 19sqm balcony with built-in storage cage
- 2 AC split systems in lounge and bedroom, DC 6 speed fans throughout
- A generous bedroom, walk through robe, ensuite and balcony access
- Designer kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, and stone benchtops
- Medium-sized complex with a lift and pool
- Built-in home office/study nook and built-in laundry
- Secure car space, 15 visitor car parks, video intercom
- 57 units in the complex
- Pet-friendly, walk to everything, secure entry, smart wired
- BCC rates $348.25
- Body Corporate fees $4,724.96 per year
- Sinking Fund $245,006.91
- Rental appraisal $460 a week
When attending the open house please park in the basement car park in Visitor Parking.
This won't last as this complex is hot and in the most wanted location in New Farm! Please come to the first open home to avoid disappointment!
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Gabriel Kennedy 0403 551 381