14/75 Welsby Street, New Farm
Large, Renovated, Modern New York Style Loft Living
Under offer, please contact Beth for more information.
This is certainly not your average apartment. It's a three-bedroom conversion (130sqm total) to a highly functioning two bedrooms plus a purpose-built large home office, and two bathrooms. Oh, and did I mention it has two car spaces? That's right; two.
Renovated, light and bright and located in the heritage-listed 'Powerhouse Apartments' it's rich in history and located in what is recognised by locals as one of the most liveable and prized precincts of New Farm.
The huge arched window set within the original exposed brickwork takes centre stage and reveals its majesty as soon as you walk through the front door. Large natural wooden beams create further drama and maximum contrast against the otherwise extremely modern aesthetic and the fully renovated downstairs kitchen, lounge, dining and home study or office with built-in storage. The option is yours to embrace our new work from home lifestyle in spacious comfort from a location walking distance to everything.
This apartment has plenty of extras including a new timber look floor downstairs, remote controlled roller blinds to the large arched window, an extra-large new fan in the huge living area void, all new air conditioning units x 3 and new plantation shutters in both bedrooms.
• Stunning renovated balance between heritage and modernity
• Separate home office with built-in storage
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk through robe
• Fully air-conditioned with fans
• Remote control blinds and plantation shutters
• Two large bedrooms with exposed beams and plantation shutters
• Main bathroom with built-in laundry
• Saltwater pool, gym, onsite manager and secure intercom
• Body Corporate fees $5281.92 per annum
• Sinking Fund $313,458.07
• Rates $348.25 per quarter
• Rental return $700 per week
The apartment is a short stroll away from New Farm Park, the Brisbane Powerhouse arts and cultural hub, Jan Powers Farmers Market, Merthyr Village Shopping Centre, New Farm dog park, Brisbane's famous river and Riverwalk, public transport and the New Farm CityCat. The City centre is a mere 2km away.
This won't last so please, don't wait!
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Gabriel Kennedy 0403 551 381