19/75 Welsby Street, New Farm
Fully Renovated, North Facing, New Farm Park Precinct
Enjoy a delightfully sunny aspect from this fully renovated apartment in the heritage-listed, converted warehouse at the 'Powerhouse Apartment' complex. Facing outwards to the tree-lined street this two-storey apartment is located in the highly sought-after New Farm Park precinct.
Freshly painted and full of character with timber floorboards, a new kitchen, and 2.5 bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings. Plantation shutters in the master bedroom leads to your own balcony and there are brand new plantation shutters in the lounge on the large heritage windows.
- Two storey with good separation and privacy
- Two bathrooms plus powder room downstairs
- Both bedrooms ensuited and light-filled, with built in robes
- Master bedroom with balcony to tree-lined Lamington St
- Granite benchtops, Westinghouse dishwasher, Bosch cooktop
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and fans
- Secure carpark
- Separate laundry
- Excellent visitor parking, pool, and gym in the complex
- Rental appraisal $550 approximately per week
- BCC Council rates $430.40 per quarter
- Body Corporate fees $4,409.46
- Sinking fund $333,362.82
Enjoy the best of New Farm from this location including the convenience of Bitter Suite Bar, cafes, and boutique shops downstairs. New Farm Park is just a few hundred meters away, and you're one block back from the river. Close to the New Farm Park Citycat, excellent access to public transport, the off-leash dog park, Powerhouse, and just a 4-minute walk to Merthyr Village.
Start living your best life today and call Beth for more information.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Gabriel Kennedy 0403 551 381