76/454 Upper Edward Street, Spring Hill
Affordable Inner-city Pad with Scope to Add Value
Centrally located, this thoughtfully designed open-plan apartment is set across 94sqm (in total). Located on level 7 of 'Flynn Apartments' it has a generous south facing balcony and is ideal for the city worker, or astute investor who wants something with potential that they add their own touches to, add value and increase rental yield in future years.
Nothing needs to be done, but there is certainly good scope to add loads of value without over capitalising. The apartment is light and bright with a well equipped kitchen boasting an expansive stone island bench-top, gas cooking, stainless steel oven and dishwasher. There is a separate laundry room, double-door entry to the bathroom for easy access and excellent storage throughout. The master bedroom even boasts it's own study area.
This apartment can be sold complete with furnishings and already has an excellent and reliable tenant already in place. It's just metres away from public transport, cafes, shops and Brisbane City - getting around has never been easier! With many of Brisbane's future infrastructure projects coming so close to this location, now is the time to secure your investment! Call Anthony or Gabriel to book an inspection, or be sure to attend the next open house.
- Air-Conditioned with ceiling fans throughout
- Separate laundry room and ample storage areas
- Good sized 11sqm Balcony with City Views
- Two generous bedrooms with ensuite access from the master-bedroom
- Well managed complex with lift, gym, pool, sauna and reception
- Secure car-space with lockable 3sqm storage cage
- Being sold furnished with white goods included
- Body corporate fees only $4,994.89 per year
- Council Rates $430.40 per quarter
- Sinking Fund Balance $823,180.81
- Rental appraisal $420 - $460 per week
For a private inspection contact:Anthony Oddo 0430 028254
Gabriel Kennedy 0403 551 381
Bounded by the city along Wickham Terrace and a railway line next to Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill is also bordered by parts of Ann St, St Paul’s Tce, Warry and Kennigo Streets.
Brisbane’s oldest suburb, coined in name as it was the site of a creek which provided Brisbane with its first water supply.See Full Profile