711/113 Commercial Road, Teneriffe
Top Floor, South-East Facing with River Breezes, in Immaculate Condition
Positioned on the top level of the renowned DoubleOne3 complex, apartment 711 highlights sixty-eight square metres of stylish and comfortable open-plan living. (55m2 internal, 13m2 balcony, 14m2 car-space). Boasting an ideal south-east aspect towards the woolstores and Brisbane River, with extra high balcony ceilings being on the top floor, it captures an abundance of natural light and cool river breezes.
It is stylish, modern, and ideally located for you to enjoy the best amenities that Teneriffe, Newstead and New Farm has to offer. Everything is either on your doorstep or a short walk away. The Teneriffe Riverwalk and Ferry is only 50m away - Woolworth's Metro, Danny's Bread, Caffeine Espresso are directly below and Newstead Gasworks is around the corner, the convenience is unbeatable!
Top floor units in Teneriffe seldom hit the market and are highly sought after, call Anthony on 0430 028 254 to book a private inspection.
- Separate Laundry with good storage throughout
- Designated secure basement car space, with over 20 visitor car parks
- Totally lift accessible with intercom access
- Rooftop Terrace with BBQ and stunning City views
- Pet-friendly complex, with two secure bike storage rooms
- Split Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning, ceiling fan in bedroom
- Modern drawer dishwasher and clothes dryer
- Stylish lobby, with good on-site management
- Body Corporate only $3,879.51 annually
- Healthy Sinking Fund balance of $547,045
- Council Rates $430 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal (furnished) $450 - $490 per week
- Rental Appraisal (unfurnished) $410 - $450 per week