10907/16 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane
Inner-City Living with Views to Mt Cootha
Resting near the top of the iconic Skyneedle Towers is this great single bedroom apartment that has sunsets, breezes and views covered. Enjoy the South Bank and West End lifestyles with easy walks to boutique shops and cafes, the CBD, the Brisbane River and much more. This apartment ticks all the boxes; great for a student, first home buyer or investor looking to get in the market ahead of the 2032 Olympic Games.
The open plan, air-conditioned living area includes a well appointed kitchen with great storage and gas cooktop, dining area and large kitchen island bench. Have the benefit of working from home in your separate study/office. The oversized light and bright master bedroom includes air-conditioning, built in wardrobes, plus a separate toilet, laundry and multiple linen and storage cupboards throughout.
- Spacious living area
- Separate study/office
- Lift access
- Secure access only
- Views to Mount Cootha
- Kitchen island benchtop with gas cooking and great storage
- Air-conditioned open plan living area
- Bedroom air-conditioning, plenty of storage
- Internal laundry
- Carpark plus great visitor parking
- Resort style pool and barbecue facilities
- Well maintained secure complex with onsite manager
- Currently tenanted till August at $470pw
- Rates - $430.40 per quarter
- Body Corporate - $3,920.75 per annum
- Sinking Fund - $440,237.55
For a private inspection contact:Gabriel Kennedy 0403 551 381
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Best Life Agency, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, we’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, a member of the team will be in touch soon.